Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Baby turned "3"...







Well, I truely cant believe 3 years ago I was becoming the mother of an amazingly strong and gorgeous little girl. It has gone so fast, it is hard to believe that she is no longer a baby and is growing into a hysterical, witty and very strong willed little girl. She loves her family so much and makes her little cousin Madi smile, just by being in the room. Her favorite things are sports of any type (notice the awesome baseball cake daddy made), playing guitar and painting. She has so much energy all the time and there is never a dull moment at the Plantholt house. Ava, Daddy and I love you very much and are very proud of the little girl you are becoming!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Three years from your last blog post too! LOL! Just kidding Ang! Such a sweet post and a great mom. I really can't get over that cake and the fact that Dave made it. I might need the same one for Jack later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! She is so beautiful Angela!! And its so great to read an update!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you posted!! let's make a habit out of this!!LOL! Happy B-day sweet Ava!!

    ReplyDelete